We all have hopes and dreams that have come into fruition from some way or another, but as a born-again believer we want to be rooted and ground in Love. We have to build our life, our dreams, our relationships, everything from the Heart of God which is revealed in Gods’ Holy Word. (The Bible)
Psalm 127:1 states “Unless the LORD builds the house, They labor in vain who build it; Unless the LORD guards the city, The watchman keeps awake in vain”.
Matthew 7:24 says, “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.”
Let God give you a dream directly from his heart. It will absolutely be a blessing to your life and lives of others. Let God fill you with, hope, and joyful anticipation about what he will use you to do. When God has given you a dream and you agree with him to make that dream a reality you know that will come to pass because in a way that is exceedingly, abundantly above all you can ask thing or imagine, (Ephesians 3:20 ) . God is the same yesterday, today and forever.
How do I know if my dream is from the heart of God? Or my Own heart?
Put it to the Test – We are to love what God loves and hate what God hates.
- God Loves People
- God Loves the Word —anything that goes against the Word of God is not of God.
- God Loves Justice — right, just, pure and of good report…does this promote Justice? Does this promote righteousness, does this plant seeds of holiness or destruction in the hearts of my fellow man???
- God Hates Sin —-does your dream promote sin or a sinful lifestyle???? Does it feed, lust, greed or anything listed below?
- God Hates The Proud
- God Hates Haughty eyes —“ disdainfully proud; snobbish; scornfully arrogant”
- God Hates a lying tongue
- God Hates a heart the devises wicked schemes
- God Hates feet that a quick to rush to evil
- God Hates a false witness that pours out lies
- God Hates a person who stirs up conflict in a community
Ref: Proverbs 6:16-19
I had my own dreams, but through submission to God to live out my purpose and live for him he has given me new “GOD DREAMS” and I am SooOOoOO excited about what he has in store for me. I’ve just really gotten started and there are so many open doors and success taking place very quickly. Please believe that God has the BEST plan for our lives…Don’t just assume what you’re doing is IT. Pray, seek God’s wisdom. Seek God for your GOD DREAM J
Prayer: Father God, I thank you for saving me for my sins and iniquities, I pray that you will lead me and guide me in the way that I shall go, reveal your best plan for my life, help me to live selflessly so that I can be more like you each day, Jesus. Create in me a clean heart and align my thoughts, desires, goals, priorities and dreams with yours. You knew me before you formed me in my mother’s womb, reveal me to myself birth a God dream within me, In Jesus name Amen.
TUNE INTO TWITTER @JASMINEBD for #TalkTuesdays for more discussion on this TOPIC. I can’t wait to read your questions and insights.
Also JOIN The YOUNG, FLY, & Sanctified MOVEMENT. We are developing E.P. Teams on a college campus near you to get in depth on purpose discovery as well as organized evangelism. Email for more info on joining or volunteering as a leader email us at email@example.com