The Gospel of convenience tells you that you don’t need to change. It tells you that God will accept you as you are. I am here to clarify that God will accept where you are, if you are willing to REPENT and change your heart toward doing his will. Repentance is needed to enter the Kingdom of God. The Gospel of inclusion and the Gospel of Convenience are one in the same. God is not a convenient God, he actually instructs us to pick up our cross and follow him. He also tells us that whoever tries to keep their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life will preserve it (Luke 17:33). Jesus also told a man who just lost his father to come and follow him and let the dead (in spirit) bury their dead (Matthew 8:22). Jesus also lets us know in Luke 14:26 that “”If you want to be my disciple, you must hate everyone else by comparison–your father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters–yes, even your own life. Otherwise, you cannot be my disciple”. In order to follow Christ people gave up everything, their former life, and former ways of thinking and doing things to be his.
In order to be saved we must REPENT. Repentance is when we experience sorrow because of our sin and we change our heart about or sin and run away from it. “For the kind of sorrow God wants us to experience leads us away from sin and results in salvation. There’s no regret for that kind of sorrow. But worldly sorrow, which lacks repentance, results in spiritual death.” (2 Corinthians 7:10 NL)
Everyone is not going to be included in the rapture, which is the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. It says that clearly in the bible, so why lie about it? You cannot live your life anyhow…once saved always saved is a lie from the pit of hell. In Psalm 51:11 if it says ” Do not cast me out of your presence and do not take your Holy Spirit from me .” Which proves that God can cast you out of his presence while here on earth.
Also if you read on you will see where also on the other side of eternity Luke 13:27-29 says, “and He will say, ‘I tell you, I do not know where you are from; DEPART FROM ME, ALL YOU EVILDOERS.’ “In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but yourselves being thrown out. “And they will come from east and west and from north and south, and will recline at the table in the kingdom of God.”
God says in Galatians 5:19-21 NLT “When you follow the desires of your sinful nature, the results are very clear: sexual immorality, impurity, lustful pleasures, idolatry, sorcery, hostility, quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambition, dissension, division, envy, drunkenness, wild parties, and other sins like these. Let me tell you again, as I have before, that anyone living that sort of life will not inherit the Kingdom of God.
Followers deceived by the Gospel of inclusion scream out “Legalism”, but however these truths are right there plainly in the Bible for you to read for yourselves. Don’t let people lie to you and deceive you about the reality of eternity. God is a Holy God and he tells us to be Holy as he is Holy. Grace is not an excuse to practice sin.
5 Keys to Recovery:
1. Choose to walk in the light of God. Avoid things that make God unhappy. Sin is deceitful and destructive. If you live after the flesh you will die. The end of sin is shameful and degrading. “Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, O LORD” (Psalm 89:15) “You were running well; who hindered you from obeying the truth. That kind of persuasion does not come from the one who calls you” (Galatians 5:7-8)
2. Run like a winner. “Remember that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize. You also must run in such a way that you will win. All athletes practice strict self-control. They do it to win a prize that will fade away, but we do it for an eternal prize.” (1 Corinthians 9:24-25)
3. Don’t let anyone take your crown. “I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown.” (Revelations 3:11) “There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day.” (John 12:48)
4. Watch out for deception. Turn away from the false gospel teachings. “Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. 2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.” (1 Corinthians 15:1-2) “Dear friends, do not believe everyone who claims to speak by the Spirit. You must test them to see if the spirit they have comes from God. For there are many false prophets in the world. “(1 John 4:1)
5. Take Your Walk & Relationship With God Seriously. There are consequences for your sins and actions, live like it please. If you refuse to obey God you are being controlled by the devil’s spirit “You used to live in sin, just like the rest of the world, obeying the devil–the commander of the powers in the unseen world. He is the spirit at work in the hearts of those who refuse to obey God”. (Ephesians 2:2) Being a Christian is not a religious matter, it is a spiritual relationship with God through Jesus Christ. It is to be taken seriously. God is serious about his business and his love for us, he was so serious that he basically murdered is Son as a sacrifice for us to be able to get back to him. God is serious about his Word, he doesn’t lie and his Word has been established in Heaven. It’s so important for us to treat our relationship with God with utmost care, spend time with him, get to know him, allow him to speak to us, teach us, change us and transform us into his image. REPENTANCE and SUBMISSION ARE THE KEYS.
Matthew 12:36 “But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment.
REPENT & PRAY.. ask God if there is anything in your life that needs to change. Ask God to show you if there is any deception in your life, ask God to uncover any lies you have believed.
Also JOIN The YOUNG, FLY, & Sanctified MOVEMENT. We are developing E.P. Teams on a college campus near you to get in depth on purpose discovery as well as organized evangelism. Email for more info on joining or volunteering as a leader email us at firstname.lastname@example.org